Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Welcome to Autumnal Skies!

Hello, and welcome to my website! I'm Gemma, and I have been making jewellery for around a year. I love working with beads and wire to make items that hopefully everyone likes!


I try to source the prettiest beads that I can and combine them with others to ensure that the beads are shown off to their full potential.


And you might wonder by now if it's only earrings that I do, as that all I've shown you so far! I do make bracelets and necklaces too, but when I started to make jewellery it was as presents for my friends. Needless to say, most of my friends have pierced ears and tend to wear earrings much more frequently than any other jewellery, so it was simply the best place to start!

But bracelets are the fabulous too! This 'Purple Swirl' bracelet for example combines the prettiest purple and and white swirled beads and frosted silver lined purple beads to make a stunning combination!


And of course, for those getting into the Christmas season there's my 'Snowflake' set. Stunning red and white glass beads are offset by pearls in the bracelet, and combined with a delicate silver filigree bead in the earrings. Definitely a must for delicate Christmas bling to match your party frock!


And of course it's never too early to get into the Springtime spirit with some wonderful silver acorns with green seed beads bringing to mind the lush green foliage of the great oak trees!


If you've liked this sneak preview into my world and work at Autumnal Skies, then head on over to my Facebook page to become a fan of my work and find out about all my new makes, or my Etsy shop where all my jewellery is listed to be sold. I hope to see you soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice pieces! I especially love the acorn earrings.
    Hugs,
    Lainie
    (Beth Ball)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see that you've got off to such a flying start Gemma. Good luck with everything and just one other thing to say to you, "SQUEEFLAIL"! ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete